These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.international-maths-challenge.com (“Website”), or any products or services in connection with the Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, are between International Maths Challenge (“Company/IMC/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
Your use/access/browsing of the Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
You acknowledge that your ability to use your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the Website at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the website at any time.
- Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. As a minor if you wish to use Our products or Services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Website/Services/Products, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents. The Company will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of Our Website or any of Our products or Services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor registering for the Services/products provided. By using the products or Services You warrant that all the data provided by You is accurate and complete and that student using the Website/Services/Products has obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors). The Company reserves the right to terminate Your subscription and / or refuse to provide You with access to the products or Services if it is discovered that You are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and the consent to use the products or Services is not made by Your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate. You acknowledge that the Company does not have the responsibility to ensure that You conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be Your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required qualification. Any persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) should seek the consent of their parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about themselves or their parents and other family members on the Website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Website/Services/Products ; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Website/Services/Products has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Website.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Website or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Website/Services/Products. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website/Services/Products. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- General Provisions: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the website. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that your participation on the website does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Products and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
- Refund Policy: There is no refund for any physical product purchased, such as merchandise. Any online product purchased on www.international-maths-challenge.com is refundable within 24 hours and subject to the conditions noted below.
- No portion of the Courseware purchased has been accessed and attempted. In case any part of the practice Courseware has been attempted, the Courseware standalone fees will be deducted from the overall Purchase Amount
- The student has not taken the Round for which he/she has registered If all criteria are met, submit your refund request in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do mention the Registration Number of the student in the Subject of the email
Requested refunds that are approved may take up to 15 business days to reflect in your account. Refunds will only be issued to the same payment method used during the initial purchase.
Course Specific Policies: Policies Notwithstanding the foregoing, any course-specific terms, conditions, or policies presented during registration that may be inconsistent with the refund policy specified above, will supersede those listed in this refund policy. If you would like to inquire if there are any specific terms or policies for the course you are looking to purchase, please contact us.
- Feedback: Any feedback You provide with respect to the website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The website shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the website may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified. All feedbacks are to be sent to email@example.com
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the website.
- Customer Care: We make all best endeavors to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org